Astini is a British company operating in a number of different markets on a global scale. The company was formed in 2001, and we launched our first range of kitchen mixer taps shortly after.
With the continued success and demand for our range of kitchen mixer taps, we have continued to invest and improve our quality and service to offer exclusive ranges of taps, sinks and accessories for the kitchen and bathroom.
Design & Development
Astini always insist in the design idea of innovation, we thrive in offering new products both modern and traditional. With over 1000 designs of taps, showers, sinks and accessories now on offer, our portfolio have expanded with customer demand.
Exclusive development of new ranges of taps have been launched over the years with the help of the designers, engineers, R&D technicians and design influence by designer Jaume Planella from Spain.
Astini taps are mostly manufactured by the use of advanced equipment from Japan, Italy and Spain, such as low pressure casting machine, CNC matching center, automatic polishing machine, automatic plating line and more. Astini taps are manufactured in ISO9001 registered factories to provide high level of quality product.
Ceramic Disc Cartridge
Some of the more advanced Astini taps now offer variety of innovative quality features such as low pressure casting technology, constant flow and water saving aerator, high class chrome plating, durable ceramic cartridge, smooth inner wall and soft water flow, precise matching technology, made from quality brass.
1. Anti-burning structure prevents from high temperature valve surface.
2. High quality thermostatic cartridge has great effect on instant change of water temperature when opening the flow.
3. Noise reduction cartridge and water inlet provides user with reduced level of noise in operation.
4. Non-return valve installed in water inlet efficiently preventing backwards water flow and possible contamination.
5. With instant hot water-break function prevents user from possible scalding.
6. High quality noise reduction aerator with no splash of water, with plentiful bubbles, comfortable to feel.
The revolutionary "Easy Fix" system can be enjoyed across selective range of Astini kitchen taps. The "Easy Fix" system provides the installer with ease of fitting where space can be limited and awkward under the common kitchen cabinet.
The tap is easy installed using the large fixing nut, firm in structure, the body of the kitchen tap secures safely against the sink or worktop, while the large convenient fixing nut is secured by the fixing shank by twist tightening.